Join senior Tibetan physician Dr Machig from Amdo for his teaching on arthritic disorders from the Tibetan medical perspective. This topic has been a focus of Dr. Machig’s work for decades, both at his private practice and at the Malho Tibetan and Mongolian Hospital in Amdo.
His teaching will cover the traditional presentation of three disorders, as taught in chapters 57-59 of the Oral Instruction Tantra, and from his vast personal experience as a clinician.
- Drek – Gout (dreg nad, དྲེག་ནད།)
- Drumbu – Arthritis (grum bu, གྲུམ་བུ།)
- Chuser – Yellow Fluid Disorders (chu ser nad, ཆུ་སེར་ནད།)
Classes will be held live from Estonia on the following dates, and available via recording soon after the class. It is encouraged to keep up with the progression of the live course and discussion forums.
ARTHRITIS, GOUT, AND CH– USER DISORDERS
1-5 & 7-8 June, 2017
- UTC 07:00-10:00, 12:00-15:00
- US Pacific Time (UTC-7) 12-3am, 5-8am
- US Central Time (UTC-5) 2-5am, 7-10am
- US Eastern Time (UTC-4) 3-6am, 8am-11pm
- UK Time (UTC+1) 8am-11pm, 1-4pm
- Central Europe (UTC+2) 9am-12pm, 2-5pm
- Eastern Europe (UTC+3) 10am-1pm, 3-6pm
- India Time (UTC+5.5) 12:30-3:30pm, 5:30-8:30pm
- Singapore Time (UTC+8) 3-6pm, 8-11pm
- Australia Eastern Time (UTC+10) 5-8pm, 10pm-1am